1. Last week I discovered the greatness of this:
If you haven’t tried this and it sounds like something you might like, I highly recommend you go get a bottle and try it out. You won’t be disappointed – I used mine as a dipping sauce for some chicken nuggets and they were delicious!
2. While we’re on the topic of chicken nuggets: we made some last week with some fries, and it looked like Bentley was all about being patient and looking cute, hoping I’d give him and share my nuggets with him…
3. Have you ever been to an alpaca farm? I got up close and personal with a whole herd of 9 alpacas yesterday! We went on a field trip to a local alpaca farm for our productions class, where we learned how to restrain, give vaccinations, and perform physical exams on them. I must say, as weird as they look, they are pretty cute!
The cria (baby alpaca) was especially cute with with her little fuzzy face…
4. Earlier last week, I decided it would be a good idea to create some business cards for Simple Everyday Food. It’s been about 6 months since I’ve started this, and I’ve really enjoyed watching it grow! I’ve had a lot of people from work and school that have asked me about it, and I figured it’d be a good way to spread the word…. On Monday, they came in the mail! I’ve gotta say, I’m pretty happy about how they turned out!
5. This has got to be the coolest, most awesomest (yes, I just made that word up) mug I currently own in my collection. The moment I saw it, I knew I just had to get it!
Have a good rest of the week, guys! The Minnesota State Fair starts tomorrow! WOO HOO!